Shortlister hosted Chris McCaslin, Regional Account Executive, and Grant Piotti, Senior Program Manager, with Maxim Healthcare's Population Health and Wellness team, to learn more about the launch of their newly expanded services and enhanced proprietary online wellness platform, healthAlign!
Maxim Healthcare is a nationwide provider of homecare and medical staffing services, as well as behavioral care and corporate health and wellness services. Their offerings include:
- Corporate Wellness
- Workforce Management
- Medical Staffing
- Skilled Nursing
- Personal Services and Companion Care
- Home Health Aide Services
- Behavioral Health
- Transitional Care and Community Based Care Management
Maxim Healthcare recruits, trains and manages a full spectrum of caregivers to care for some of the most complex and medically fragile patients. They provide roughly one million flu shots and over 600 thousand screenings annually. What’s more is that Maxim Healthcare also operates 24/7 clinics that manage over 120 thousand patient encounters annually and they even helped a hospital system reduce readmissions by over 65% for high risk patients.
While continuing to leverage its nationwide footprint, Maxim now offers an enhanced participant and admin experience through their technology partnership with Leidos. Additional offsite screening options and more detailed reporting features have been added as well. Roughly 70% of Maxim's onsite biometric screening clinics are now being done with their tablet technology. Their new healthAlign platform provides the user with real-time results, onsite eligibility verification, 100% data matching, appointment list, and more!
Some exciting changes to Maxim's new healthAlign platform and their solution include:
- Expansion of their screening partner network
- Roll out of their enhanced coaching program in late 2019
- New fitness, nutrition and online challenges added to the platform
- Shift from a service provider to a solutions provider
Some of Maxim’s competitive differentiators include:
- Nationwide scalability and flexibility
- Proprietary online wellness platform
- Do not outsource staff. All W-2 employees.
- No supplies, equipment or vaccine shipped to the worksite
- Utilize licensed nurses for all onsite screenings and flu shots
- Single point of contact dedicated to maintaining quality services and mitigating all client service issues
- Centralized billing/reporting operations at Columbia, MD HQ
- Marketing assistance/Promotional Center
- Experience implementing onsite wellness programs since 1996
If you are a user of Shortlister, click here to access the full Meet a Vendor presentation
If you are not a user of Shortlister, click here to request access to view this presentation