Shortlister hosted Chris Caramanico, Chief Executive Officer and President of Orthus Health, to share how they lower employer costs and improve member lives through a comprehensive wellness platform.
Chris explained that 20% of an employer’s population drives 80% of healthcare-related costs due to the following top 8 modifiable chronic conditions: Hypertension, Diabetes, Sleep, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Heart Disease, Asthma, Obesity, and Hyperlipidemia.
Orthus Health uses research-based analytics to predict a population’s health risks down to the “belly button” level. Their solution offers personalized digital pathways to drive positive behavior change for employees that improves health and well-being.
Orthus Health’s methodology is to:
- Discover existing hidden risks driving future costs
- Direct what can be done today that will have lasting benefits
- Deliver personalized solutions to meet an individual where they are
- Drive behavior change and health cost trends that last
Data doesn’t lie, and wellness works – but only when that data is made actionable.
With a singular, integrated mobile-enabled platform, Orthus Health provides:
- Science-based analytics to predict a population’s modifiable health risks down to the individual
- Personalized digital wellness, empowering individuals to avoid emerging risk or better manage chronic conditions
- Clinically-enabled coaching and engagement that inspires action
Orthus Health does wellness smarter.
If you are a user of Shortlister, click here to access the full Meet a Vendor presentation
If you are not a user of Shortlister, click here to request access to view this presentation