On May 11th, 2018, Shortlister invited Tad Mitchell, President & CEO of WellRight, to present its product roadmap and provide a detailed presentation of their platform.
WellRight is a complete wellness program that includes:
- Creative Challenges - Over 200 pre-built or custom challenges for groups and individuals
- Comprehensive Health Assessment - Measure across the six key dimensions of well-being: emotional, occupational, social, financial, physical, and purpose
- Free Life Coaching - Professional coaches available for employees and their families
- Easy Access - Track results via the online portal, mobile app, text messaging, or wearable device
- Meaningful Rewards - Customizable incentives, fitness gear, gift cards, and more
- Claims data analysis
Tad also discussed new product enhancements, such as:
- New tools for creating "social buzz" within the organization.
- Online scheduler for events like biometrics, lunch & learns, clubs, etc.
- And much more!
If you are a user of Shortlister, click here to access the full Meet a Vendor presentation
If you are not a user of Shortlister, click here to request access to view this presentation