Shortlister hosted Joseph Marullo and Neil Jennings of the Operations & Analytics Team at Zillion, to discuss how their Restore Program drives engagement, outcomes and ROI through digital behavior modification.
Zillion is a leading behavior architecture company whose solutions blend technology, people, and content to deliver impactful programs, which target many of the most pervasive chronic health conditions affecting the United States.
Zillion’s Restore Program is a year-long digital program that combines technology, content, and coaching to target Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, dyslipidemia, and obesity). The program works stand-alone (average 1.2% for T2D) and can also help a population that’s plateaued using traditional wellness or DM programs. Every member gets a unique and personalized experience which Zillion believes is crucial to actually modifying behavior.
Here’s how it works:
- STRATIFY POPULATION (THE MIDDLE): By using biometric screenings and claims data, Zillion stratifies and finds the high-risk population.
- MARKETING & ENROLLMENT: The Restore Program targets the high-risk population to ensure that only the right people enroll using educational health fairs, marketing materials, emails and snail mail designed and delivered by Zillion or collaboratively with your marketing department.
- DELIVER RESTORE PROGRAM: They provide personalized programs to all participants based on their proprietary curriculum via Zillion’s mobile first technology that targets insulin sensitivity and covers sleep, stress, nutrition, and exercise. They are not a one-size-fits-all solution.
- ENGAGEMENT & RESULTS: Zillion’s unique program delivery methods lead to higher than normal engagement compared to other programs in this space, which leads to better member outcomes that drives true ROI.
- TRANSPARENT PRICING: (pay per participant with up to 80% of fees at-risk based upon engagement and outcomes)
Zillion’s Restore Program provides the full spectrum of assets necessary to break the plateau by providing:
- Easy & simple counter-conditioning
- Human support and accountability (Real Relationship)
- Personalized program
If you are a user of Shortlister, click here to access the full Meet a Vendor presentation
If you are not a user of Shortlister, click here to request access to view this presentation